Enrolling Your Child

When a student transfers to Springs Valley High School from another school the following information is needed:
     Enrollment Form
     Application for Free or Reduced meals
     Medical Information Form
    Request for records
     Birth Certificate
     Social Security Card
     Immunization Record
     Transcript (including test scores) from previous school
     Current Schedule
     Withdrawal grades (if during the school year)
     Custodial or guardianship papers (if applicable)

     If you are withdrawing your child from Springs Valley Jr-Sr High School you should contact the high school
     guidance office for the proper paperwork.